- A Baby Story
keepsake records the story of a
Click here or on the book below to see a sample book if you have not seen one yet. The
complete text of the book is given below this page.
Book# 503a Price $19.95
Hard cover 6 3/4"
x 8 1/4" 36 pages
We guarantee satisfaction so there is no risk when you order our books.
From Neil: Thank you all for your help
and impeccable service. The book is superb and a wonderful product.
I will have no hesitation in recommending your Company and wonderful products to
friends and family. Thanks again. Read more
the following details when ordering this book.
- Book number
- Child's name
- Child's gender
- Hospital name
- Doctor/Midwife's name
- Date of birth
- Time of birth
- Weight (lbs., oz.)
- Length (inches)
- Names of up to three visitors to see the baby
- Mother's name
- Father's name
- The person giving the gift
- Date the gift is given
On the order form just select the book number
(503a) and continue on to pay. Then e-mail the above details quoting the
order number which you will get after submitting your order.
Baby's Create-A-Book - Detailed Story
As you read the story below substitute the
underlined information with yours. This is just a sample, your book would be made
using the requested details above.
- Page 1 - Book Title
- Page 2 - Picture illustrations
- Page 3 - This book was created especially for
Jessica Ann Smith, with love from Mommy and Daddy, December 25, 1999
- Page 4 - On December 25, 1999,the
lives of Elizabeth and Michael, of Atlanta, were changed forever.
They received a very special gift...a new little baby girl.
and Michael had chosen the name, Jessica Ann Smith for their new little
bundle of joy.
- page 5 - Picture illustrations
- Page 6 -More picture illustrations
- page 7 - It seemed to Elizabeth
would never be born, but she finally arrived at Baptist Hospital at exactly
p.m. Elizabeth was filled with joy when she heard Dr. Sharp say,
"Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby girl."
- Page 8 - Wrapped snugly in a soft, warm
blanket, Jessie was handed to Elizabeth and she held her new little miracle
for the first time. She thought Jessie was the most beautiful baby she had
ever seen, and she was so small and cuddly.
- Page 9 - A picture illustration
- Page 10- Another picture illustration
- Page 11 - Jessie's birth was a brand
new beginning for her Mommy and
Daddy. Jessie will get all the love and care
she needs from her family, and she will bring lots of joy and happiness to their lives.
- Page 12 - As soon as Jessie was
born she was placed on the scales. Her weight was 7 pounds, 8 ounces and she
was 17 1/2 inches long.
- Page 13 - Picture illustration
- Page 14 - Another picture illustration
- page 15 -
Friends and family were anxiously awaiting Jessie's birth. When they heard
the good news, they showered her with lots of gifts. Some were clothes, some were
blankets to keep her nice and warm, some were bottles, and oh, some were diapers, of
- Page 16 - All the nurses thought
was the cutest little girl, and they enjoyed taking care of her. Even the doctors
were amazed at this new, little arrival into the world.
- Page 17 - Picture illustration
- Page 18 - Another picture illustration
- Page 19 - After Jessie came home from
the hospital, she soon settled into daily routines. Elizabeth was very
excited to give Jessie her first bath. Afterwards, she gently covered her
with powder, and dressed her in tiny, warm, baby clothes.
- Page 20 - Elizabeth thought about all
the babies that are born all around the world, and realized how each parent must
feel....that their baby is the most beautiful of all. And they are right!
- Page 21 - Picture illustration
- Page 22 - Another picture illustration
- Page 23 - Many people came to visit
Grandma and Grandpa Smith and Aunt Denise had been eagerly waiting for Jessie to be born.
When she saw her, she thought Jessie was the most precious little person,
and that her skin was so soft and smooth.
- Page 24 - Every day, Elizabeth and
think of how blessed they are that Jessie has become a part of their lives and how
full their lives will be in the laughter and joy, boo-boos and tears, and really big hugs
to chase away the fears.
- Page 25 - Picture illustration
- Page 26 - Another picture illustration
- Page 27 - Mommy and Daddy are looking forward
to Jessie's first smile, the first time she crawls, her first steps, the first time
she feeds herself, and even that all important potty training time.
- Page 28 - Often, on bright sunny days, Mommy
sits outside and just holds and cuddles Jessie. She enjoys rocking her and
singing to her. As she looks at Jessie, her heart is full of love for this
special little gift she has received.
- Page 29 - Picture illustration
- Page 30 - Another picture illustration
- Page 31 - Daddy enjoys helping Mommy
take care of Jessie. Sometimes he reads to her, sometimes he feeds her, and
sometimes he even helps give Jessie her bath. These are very special times for Daddy
- While Elizabeth and Michael
were waiting for Jessie to be born, they prepared a room especially for her.
They placed a cozy, warm bed for Jessie to sleep in and a big rocking chair so that
they can hold and rock her, or just sit and look at her.
- Page 33 - Picture illustration
- Page 34 - Another picture illustration
- Page 35 - Sometimes, Mommy and Daddy take
for long walks, and Jessie just smiles and coos and makes cute little faces all
along the way. As they walk, Mommy and Daddy talk about all the plans they have for
future and all the exciting things they will do together as a family. Making
memories that will last forever....
- Page 36 - A list of the important dates in
the baby's life - like first smile, sits alone, first tooth,
and more - added after the book is received.
Click here to