God's Special Gifts to Me
- A Personalized Story
personalized book explains
God's love to children with easy to understand text.
the story your child:
Learns that every child on God's Earth is precious in His sight
Thanks God for mornings that turn into bright days
Learns about the special care God takes to give children eyes to see, noses to
smell, ears to listen, tongues to taste, fingers to touch, brain to think, and
Learns about being patient, kind, loving and helpful to friends & family,
choosing between right and wrong, and more.
Prays for his/her family and friends
Click here or on the book below to see a sample finished book
Read a complete sample story below this page.
$18.95 Hard Cover
6 3/4" x 8 1/4" 36 pages
Wow! You are fast!
Thank you so much. The book is so cute and I know they will love it.
I'll be sure to share your web site with others :)
Read more testimonials
A detailed story of
this book is given below.
Please include the following on the order
- Book number
- Child's name
- Child's gender
- Child's age
- Names of 3
(please don't use family members for this story, see page 32 where these names
are used in the prayer)
- Name of person giving the book
- Date the
book is to be given
God's Special Gifts To Me - The detailed
As you read the story below
substitute the underlined information with yours. This is just a sample,
your book will be made
using the requested details above.
- Page 1 - The book title and picture
- Page 2 - More picture illustrations
- Page 3 - "God's Special Gifts to
Me" was created especially for Michael Jeremy Smith at the age of 8,
with love from Mom and Dad , April 21, 1999
- Page 4 - Every child on God's earth is
precious in His sight. All He asks is that we try to do things that are right.
When God looks down from heaven Mike Smith can feel His gaze. At 8
years old in Atlanta, he is blessed in many ways.
- Page 5 - Picture illustrations
- Page 6 - More picture illustrations
- Page 7 - Mike thanks God for mornings
that turn into bright days; Filled with friends and story times beneath the sun's bright
- Page 8 - He must have taken special care when
giving Mike Smith sight. To see the butterflies by day and shining stars by
- Page 9 - Picture illustrations
- Page 10 - More picture illustrations
- Page 11 - Mike's nose is such a
wondrous gift, it smells all kinds of things. Like fresh cut grass and hot fruit
pies, and flowers in the spring.
- Page 12 - Mike listens very quietly
while Mommy reads a book. Where is that music coming from? The window, take a
- Page 13 - Picture illustrations
- Page 14 - More picture illustrations
- Page 15 - Mike loves to picnic at the
beach; he's happy he can taste. The sweetness of fresh fruit galore; none ever goes
- Page 16 - Mike uses God's gift of
touch when giving friends a hug, and with his finger he explores cold water, rocks and
- Page 17 - Picture illustrations
- Page 18 - More picture illustrations
- Page 19 - With friends and loved ones all
around, Mike knows he must be kind. In Atlanta, everyone agrees he's
the best friend you can find.
- Page 20 - The gift of thoughtfulness is
grand. Mike uses it each day to help when someone needs a hand.
"Thank you!" His friends all say.
- Page 21 - Picture illustrations
- Page 22 - More picture illustrations
- Page 23 - God wants us to be helpful and at 8
years old, it's true, Mike is the biggest help around when there's a job to do.
- Page 24 - Sometimes it's hard to wait when Mike
wants something "Now". He knows he must be patient, God will show him how.
- Page 25 - Picture illustrations
- Page 26 - More picture illustrations
- Page 27 - When Mike must make a choice
between what's right and wrong, God shines His light of truth and guides Mike right
- Page 28 - God knows Mike will make
mistakes that leave him feeling sad, but God forgives us all our sins and this makes Mike
- Page 29 - Picture illustrations
- Page 30 - More picture illustrations
- Page 31 - Because Mike loves to talk
to God, his prayers are always heard. he is so thankful God is near to hear his
- Page 32 - Mike's bedtime prayer:
Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the
Lord my soul to keep. Angels watch me through the night and wake me to Thy golden
light. Oh, and God, bless my family and bless my friends, Larry, Wayne and Bob.
- Page 33 - Picture illustrations
- Page 34 - More picture illustrations
- Page 35 - In his hometown of Atlanta, Mike
Smith is quite well known for being one who's thankful for the things no one can own.
To his friends he often says, "Please listen carefully. I want to tell
you all about God's Special Gifts to Me!"
- Page 36 - This page is
used to record the child's name, Place of Worship, Favorite Sunday School
Teacher and Favorite Bible Song, after the book is
book costs $19.95 plus $5.95 priority shipping and handling up to 2 books. You
may order online
fast ), or
by mail or fax. Pay by Visa, MasterCard,
American Express, e-Check, check by mail or money order. We ship books
within 48 hours and delivery to U.S.A. addresses normally takes 2-3 working
days. Rush service is available at check out for $10.00 more, this ensures
even faster delivery. Information on international shipping and shipping charges
if ordering more than 2 books is found on the
order information page.
and as a thank you from us, we'll send you a photo
sticker which you can use to add a
passport size photo of your
loved one receiving the book onto the inside front cover, now that makes the
book even more valuable!
My Book of Prayers
Let Us Thank God